To our esteemed patients,
Let me be the first to welcome you back! ICHS has reopened our dental clinics following Gov. Jay Inslee’s announcement on Monday, May 18 that dental services can resume. We are taking every possible precaution to ensure the safety and well-being of you and your loved ones so you can get the preventative care you deserve. In addition to in-person appointments, we have telemedicine options available for virtual visits.
Over the past few weeks, our dental teams have received training on safety policies and procedures to deliver care during this unprecedented time. We have also made all necessary changes to meet Washington state public health criteria for reopening.
While things may be different at our clinics, one thing hasn’t changed: our commitment to your health.
ICHS Dental Safety Protocols
- Screening: All patients, visitors and staff are screened and have their temperatures checked before entering ICHS facilities. Staff are trained to identify COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masking: We are following universal masking procedures.
- Safety Equipment: Dental providers are fully equipped with masks, face shields and other safety equipment during all appointments to ensure staff and patient safety.
- Waiting times: We have updated appointment scheduling to expedite patient visits.
- Layout: We have modified ICHS facilities to support physical distancing.
- Cleaning: We are thoroughly cleaning all surfaces and sanitizing equipment before and after each patient.
Call us today at 206.788.3700 to schedule an appointment. We are also here to address your concerns via telephone triage services and care coordination by phone.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to caring for you!
Samantha Lee-Chiu, DDS
Interim Chief Dental Officer