ICHS is committed to providing affordable health care to all people, regardless of ability to pay or insurance status. We accept most major insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid. If you do not have health insurance, our patient services representatives can assist you with questions regarding eligibility and help you and your family apply. Learn about our insurance assistance. We also offer a sliding-scale discount based on household income and family size if you are uninsured or need help paying for services and medications that are not covered.
We accept most insurance plans
- Low-cost and free insurance through the Washington Healthplanfinder, including Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) and plans purchased through the Affordable Care Act
- Medicare, including Community HealthFirst™ and other Medicare Advantage Plans
- Most major private insurance plans
Paying your bill is easy
You can pay your bill:
- Through our online MyICHS Patient Portal
- In person at your clinic with cash, check or credit card
- By phone. Call us at 206.788.3642 with a credit card
- By mail. Send your payment along with the bottom portion of your bill to:
ICHS Patient Billing
PO Box 3007
Seattle, WA 98114-3007
ICHS self-pay costs and transparency
ICHS is committed to helping patients understand their health care options and the cost of care. ICHS provides advance quotes for patients paying out-of-pocket so the process is transparent and obligations are up-front and clear. If you are a self-paying patient – which means you will pay out-of-pocket and not through a health insurance plan, Medicare or Medicaid – alert us that you would like an up-front fee estimate when you first check in. Your quote will need to be confirmed with a paper copy of your pay stub and/or your most recent tax return within five days off your appointment.
If you have questions about insurance, cost of services or our billing process, please contact ICHS patient billing services at 206.788.3642.