Welcoming new patients during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
The pandemic has changed many things, including how we deliver care and services to keep you safe and healthy. We’ve added more ways to connect you to your doctor, dentist or behavioral health provider, as well as to resources like food, housing, low cost insurance and transportation. We’re also delivering prescriptions to your home. What hasn’t changed is our commitment to providing high-quality affordable health care and our welcome to all, regardless of income, insurance or immigration status.
Convenient and easy telehealth visits
ICHS doctors, dentists, behavioral health specialists and Women, Infant and Children’s Nutrition Program (WIC) consultants are all available by telehealth appointment.
Just like in-person visits, our care team can:
- Offer consultations and checkups
- Prescribe medications
- Provide care instructions
- Answer your health questions
- Connect you to health care specialists
- Give remote WIC services, food benefits and nutrition advice
Health and safety is our priority
Don’t put off your health. If you need to walk into one of our clinics, we have strict procedures in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All patients and visitors are screened for symptoms and have their temperatures checked prior to entering our clinics.
- Waiting time is cut down to minimize social contact. You will be moved quickly from check-in to exam room.
- The number of guests is limited and our waiting rooms have been configured to ensure safe physical distancing.
- All visitors are asked to wear a mask when they arrive. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. Staff are masked at all times
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout each clinic. Exam rooms are fully sanitized between visits. Common areas and high-touch spots are disinfected multiple times daily.
COVID-19 information and testing
Anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms should get tested right away. Many King County locations provide free COVID-19 testing – regardless of immigration or insurance status. Please call us at (206) 788-3700 for more information on receiving a test at an ICHS clinic.
ICHS is not an emergency medical facility and we are not providing COVID-19 treatment or antibody testing.
We recommend regularly visiting King County Department of Public Health’s website for the most up-to-date public health information.
Serving our community
At ICHS, our mission to promote health equity extends beyond our clinic walls. From providing meals to vulnerable seniors in the Chinatown-International District to providing in-language health information and addressing the rise in hate crimes and stigma, ICHS is on the front lines caring for our community.