ICHS ARNP/Family Nurse Practitioner Residency Program
- Recent MSN or DNP graduate from an accredited institution
- Family Nurse Practitioner board certification by the start of the program
- Licensed to practice in Washington State
- Commitment to a community health center career and practice
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of health care experience, and/or experience working with community health center patients
- Curriculum vitae
- Three sealed letters of recommendation: 1 academic, 1 professional, and 1 other of applicant’s choosing
- Nurse practitioner academic transcript, official and sealed.
- Personal statement
- Download and complete the ARNP Residency Employment Application. You may download the application form here for Word version the or here for the PDF version.
Competitive applicant will be contacted no later than May 1st 2017 for an interview with the admission committee. To ensure that we receive all your materials promptly, please send everything in one package to:
P.O. Box 3007
Seattle, WA 98114
For more information, please contact the program director: DoQuyen Huynh, DNP, FNP firstname.lastname@example.org 206-788-3569
ICHS does not discriminate against anyone based on race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical disability, veteran’s status, or any other bases prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws.