Established in 2007, the ICHS Foundation’s mission is to build donor support from individuals, businesses, community partners and private foundations to sustain charity care provided at ICHS clinics and to bridge operational shortfalls that are not covered through public resources. For more information, please call 206.788.3672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unite to Ensure Health Care for All
Each year, ICHS spends nearly $2 million in charity care for patients who have little or no insurance.
Even with the changes brought on by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), many ICHS patients — immigrants who have been in the country for less than five years — do not qualify for low cost coverage under the ACA. Your financial support to the ICHS Foundation helps us provide affordable and accessible health care to everyone who walks through our doors, especially to vulnerable members of our community without insurance.
- $5,000 provides medical checkups for 25 uninsured patients
- $2,500 provides a dental cleaning and checkup for 11 students on the Mobile Dental Clinic
- $1,000 provides a behavioral health counseling session for 4 uninsured patients with mental illness
- $500 provides 9 acupuncture treatments for patients with chronic pain
- $250 provides one month of life-preserving medication for 2 low-income adults with hepatitis B
- $100 provides confidential reproductive health lab testing for 1 patient
- $50 provides an emergency dental evaluation for 1 uninsured patient
- $25 provides one month of medication for 1 uninsured diabetic senior
WAYS TO GIVE
MEMORIAL AND HONORARIUM GIFTS
Memorial and honorarium gifts to the Foundation are a thoughtful way to recognize a person’s accomplishments, wishes and passion. Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and retirements are some of the occasions that a contribution can honor. The Foundation will acknowledge these gifts and a thank you letter will be sent for the support.
If you would like to make a stock donation to the ICHS Foundation, please contact the ICHS Foundation at 206-788-3672 or email@example.com.
CORPORATE OR MATCHING GIFTS
Many companies offer a matching gift program to support employee philanthropy and community efforts. Check with your human resources department about what your company offers.
SHOP AND SEARCH ONLINE
Turn simple everyday actions into a way to raise money for ICHS. ICHS is a registered charity with AmazonSmile and GoodSearch. Select ICHS as your charity of choice on these websites and each time you make a purchase or search online, you can help ICHS fulfill its mission to make healthcare accessible to all.
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Our tax ID # is 26-0493856.