Information for ICHS Patients
ICHS offers additional services to help you get the best care possible at our clinics.
You can connect with ICHS securely online through our patient portal. Through our patient portal, you can stay in touch with your ICHS provider through a convenient, safe, and secure environment.
Our patient portal allows you to request appointments, view your lab results, and stay in touch with your health care team. Open a new window or tab to our patient portal.
In addition, our friendly and multilingual staff can assist with the following:
- Applying for insurance and sliding fees
- Making an appointment
- Scheduling an interpreter during your appointment
- Urgent or After Hours care
- Additional services for pregnant women, new mothers, and young children
- Other frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Patients may also find the following links and information useful:
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities brochure (Click to download in the language of your choice.)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (Click to download in the language of your choice.)
- ICHS Patient Guide ( Click here to download)
ICHS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology, age, creed, religion, ancestry, gender identity, genetic information, use of service animals, national origin, veteran status, citizenship status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, veterans with disabilities and Vietnam era veterans in accordance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.