How to get your vaccine
ICHS is now administering Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines to people ages 12 and up at all of our clinic locations.
What to expect when you get your vaccine
Please arrive on time and bring your ID and insurance card if you have health insurance. You will be given vaccine safety information when you arrive. After you receive your vaccine, ICHS staff will observe you for 15 minutes. If you have a history of allergies or allergic reactions, we will observe you for 30 minutes.
Your second dose
Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech are both two-dose vaccines. It is very important that you receive your second dose in order to be fully vaccinated. ICHS will schedule your second dose after your first shot.
- If you receive the Moderna vaccine, we will schedule your second shot 28 days later at the same location.
- If you receive the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, we will schedule your second shot 21 days later at the same location.
The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine is a one-dose vaccine and does not require a second shot.
For more information
- Visit the Public Health – Seattle & King County website for the latest information and updates about vaccine development and distribution.
- Visit the Washington State Department of Health's vaccine locator to find other COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
- Take a look at our vaccine updates and FAQ to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and help answer common questions.
- Learn about free COVID-19 testing at ICHS.