Why work with us?
For over 48 years, ICHS has provided culturally and linguistically appropriate health and wellness services, including increasing health equity for uninsured and medically underserved individuals of all languages and walks of life. We firmly believe that access to quality health care strengthens our families and communities, and promotes a more just society. We take pride in our diverse and inclusive workforce. We value respect and support each other so each individual can achieve his or her full potential.
We welcome you to be part of the ICHS family in providing quality community health care services.
Lan To | ICHS employee
ICHS is important because it serves diverse patients who seek medical care and don't speak English.
Mission, vision and core values
Deeply rooted in the Asian Pacific Islander community, ICHS provides culturally and linguistically appropriate health and wellness services and promotes health equity for all.
Healthier People. Thriving Families. Empowered Communities. A Just Society.
- Patient and community centered
- Diversity and cultural sensitivity
Anh Ta | ICHS employee
My family were patients at ICHS when we first came over from Vietnam. ICHS took us in, helped us to find resources so we can start our new life in the US. It is an honor for me to work at ICHS.
ICHS offers excellent benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits with no premium costs for employees
- Insurance premiums 100% paid by ICHS
- 9 paid holidays and up to 25 PTO days accrued per year
- "Share the success" bonuses
- Retirement account with ICHS contributing 4% of employees’ annual salary
- Reimbursement for professional licensure
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Yen Do | ICHS employee
Community health centers are important because they provide health services and improve wellness of diverse people and communities.
- Dental Assistant - Shoreline Clinic - Shoreline, WA • Full Time
- Registered Nurse - PACE Program - Seattle, WA • Full Time
- Pharmacy Technician - Holly Park Clinic - Seattle, WA • Full Time
- Medical Assistant - Bellevue Clinic - Bellevue, WA • Full Time
- Physical Therapist - Legacy House Assisted Living - Seattle, WA • Full Time
- Dental Hygienist - International District Clinic - Seattle, WA • Full Time
- Medical Eligibility Specialist - Bellevue Clinic - Bellevue, WA • Full Time
Other opportunities to get involved
ICHS welcomes volunteers of all backgrounds. Please note any second language ability or health care or community interest when you apply. People can volunteer for a few hours each week, a few hours each month or periodically. Volunteers assist with administrative duties, including data management and possibly with outreach and event planning. For more information, please contact us.
Internships, externships and rotations are available to students preparing for their health care career. If you are interested in these opportunities, please contact us.
NON-DISCRIMINATION NOTICE AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
ICHS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, SEX, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, POLITICAL IDEOLOGY, AGE, CREED, RELIGION, ANCESTRY, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, TRANSGENDER, GENETIC INFORMATION, USE OF SERVICE ANIMALS, NATIONAL ORIGIN, VETERAN STATUS, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, OR THE PRESENCE OF ANY SENSORY, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, VETERANS WITH DISABILITIES AND VIETNAM ERA VETERANS IN ACCORDANCE WITH FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. ICHS IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF NON-DISCRIMINATION, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.
We are always looking for hardworking, caring and detail-oriented individuals to join ICHS at any of our greater Seattle area/King County clinics. Excellent communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude are a must.