ICHS Legacy House
803 S Lane Street, Seattle, WA 98104
Legacy House provides elders with supportive care to grow older with dignity, including 75 assisted-living and independent apartments and services provided through ICHS’s Healthy Aging and Wellness Program (HAWP). ICHS Legacy House is located just around the corner from ICHS’s International District Clinic in the heart of Seattle’s Chinatown-International District.
General office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Assisted Living at ICHS Legacy House provides senior care and services 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Nutritious meals and snacks, including fresh fruits and vegetables daily
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- On-site medical clinic, health monitoring and medication management
- Assistance and reminder with daily activities
- Daily fitness, social and recreational group activities
- Daily registered nurse oversight
- Arranging health care appointments and transportation to appointments
NOTE: ICHS has established safety procedures to protect Legacy House residents and prevent the spread of COVID-19, which include but are not limited to increasing social distancing and disinfecting, cancelling group activities, and limiting visitors. Please call for the most up to date information.
Adult Day Services
Adult Day Services at ICHS Legacy House offers enrichment, activities, meals and supervised care on a daily basis.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Adult Day Services is closed until further notice.
transportation and parking
A lift-outfitted van is available to provide door-to-door, round-trip transportation for participants in Adult Day Services at Legacy House.
Metered street parking is available for visitors. Legacy House is near buses 1, 7, 14, 36, 41, 42, 49, 70, 74, 99, 101, 102, 106, 150, 255, 550 and Link Light Rail (International District stop)
Metro Online Trip Planner