Please Follow These steps carefully
- Get prescreened, click here. Eligible individuals who are qualified for the current phase interested in receiving the vaccine must first answer questions through the DOH Phase Finder tool, a prescreening survey that identifies if you are eligible and assigns priority.
- Make an appointment at one of our clinics below. Appointments are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please check back frequently.
- When you arrive, please bring your message from the Department of Health, either digitally or as a printout, that verifies your eligibility. It is required to receive the vaccine.
what to expect
- You will be given vaccine safety information.
- We will observe you for 15 minutes.
- You will schedule your second dose, for 28 days later at the same location.
Eventually, everyone can receive the vaccine
We know our state’s supply of vaccine will be far fewer than the total numbers of people deemed eligible by the Department of Health.
An organized and equitable distribution of a vaccine is the first step to getting the pandemic under control. ICHS is diligently working with public health and community partners to ensure as soon as more vaccine becomes available, we get as many doses as possible to as many people as possible; especially to our patients and community members facing the greatest barriers to health care. We can only slow the spread of the virus when all people – regardless of income, immigration or insurance status – are protected from catching it.
Eventually, everyone who wants a vaccine will have an opportunity to get one. Right now, it’s critical to continue with safety precautions. Wear a mask, limit travel and activities outside the home, and continue social distancing.
For more information
- Visit the Public Health – Seattle & King County website for the latest information and updates about vaccine development and distribution.
- Take a look at our vaccine updates and FAQs to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and help answer common questions.
- Learn about free COVID-19 testing at ICHS.