ICHS Offers COVID-19 vaccine appointments at four locations:
- ICHS Bellevue Medical & Dental Clinic
- Bush Asia Center, International District
- Holly Park Gathering Hall, Othello / South Seattle
- ICHS Shoreline Medical & Dental Clinic
please follow these instructions carefully
- ICHS patients, please call 206-788-3700 to make an appointment.
- Not an ICHS patient? Please click on the ICHS vaccine clinic locations below to find available appointments. Please do not call.
- ICHS is following the minimum age requirements from COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers. Read the ‘A message from the clinic’ section on the clinic appointment page to confirm you meet the minimum age requirement before you register.
- Individuals must be 18 years or older in order to receive the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
- Individuals must be 16 years or older in order to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccine appointments are eligible for all who live or work in Washington State.
what to expect on the day of your appointment
Please bring your ID and insurance card if you have health insurance. Please arrive on time for your appointment. You will be given vaccine safety information when you arrive. After you receive your vaccine, ICHS staff will observe you for 15 minutes.
- If you have a history of allergies or allergic reactions, we will observe you for 30 minutes.
Your second dose appointment
Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech are both two-dose vaccines. It is very important that you receive your second dose in order to be fully vaccinated.
ICHS will schedule your second dose with you when you arrive for your first appointment.
- If you receive the Moderna vaccine, we will schedule your second shot for 28 days later at the same location.
- If you receive the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, we will schedule your second shot for 21 days later at the same location.
If you are not an ICHS patient, online scheduling is open for space-available, same- and next-day appointments at the below ICHS vaccination locations. Please do not call our call center, you must make your appointment online.
For more information
- Visit the Public Health – Seattle & King County website for the latest information and updates about vaccine development and distribution.
- Visit WA Department of Health’s vaccine locator to find other COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
- Take a look at our vaccine updates and FAQs to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and help answer common questions.
- Learn about free COVID-19 testing at ICHS.