Getting your flu shot is more important now than ever. Call 206.788.3700
The Washington State Department of Health strongly recommends everyone get vaccinated to avoid serious illness during the COVID-19 pandemic, as it is likely that both COVID-19 and the flu will be circulating at the same time. By getting the flu shot, you help keep our communities healthy because you are lowering the chance of exposure for the people around you, especially those who are unable to get the flu shot themselves.
Stop by one of our pharmacies
If you are between the ages of 19 and 64, come to the pharmacy during regular business hours at our International District, Holly Park and Shoreline clinics. Walk-ins accepted. Appointments are encouraged. Make an appointment by calling the pharmacy:
Holly Park: 206-788-3563
International District: 206-788-3708
SEE a primary care provider
Ask about getting a flu shot during your next visit or schedule a separate time to come in. New patients are always welcome.
We’re here to help make it safe and easy
No cost for kids and with most insurance
All children in Washington may receive flu vaccines, and other recommended vaccines, at no cost through age 18. Flu vaccine is a covered benefit provided at no cost every year through most insurance plans for adults over the age of 18, and is covered by Medicare part B.
Help if you’ve lost a job, or health insurance
We welcome all people, regardless of insurance status or income. If you do not have health insurance, we will help you determine if you qualify for a free or low cost plan, as well as your eligibility for our sliding fee discount and other free health programs and services. You will not be denied care if you are unable to pay.
Stay safe in our care
- All patients and visitors are screened for symptoms and have their temperatures checked prior to entering our clinics.
- Waiting time is cut down to minimize social contact. You will be moved quickly from check-in to exam room.
- The number of guests is limited and our waiting rooms have been configured to ensure safe physical distancing.
- All visitors are asked to wear a mask when they arrive. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. Staff are masked at all times
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout each clinic. Exam rooms are fully sanitized between visits. Common areas and high-touch spots are disinfected multiple times daily.