Assisted Living at ICHS Legacy House
Assisted Living at ICHS Legacy House allows your loved one to live independently and safely in culturally-familiar surroundings. Our professional staff speak more than 15 different Asian languages and dialects to provide support – ranging from simple housekeeping and nutritious meals, to hygiene and health care – in a family-like setting.
Daily activities and social interaction help you connect with others and continue to grow with age. Our location is ideally situated within walking distance of shops, services, entertainment and restaurants in Seattle’s Chinatown-International District. This creates enriching opportunities to experience a vibrant, multi-generational, multicultural community and enjoy close neighbors.
- 75 assisted-living and independent apartments with full amenities, privacy and emergency call systems
- Nutritious, Asian-style meals and snacks, including fresh fruits and vegetables daily
- On-site 24-hour staffing
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Daily fitness, social and recreational group activities
- Daily RN oversight
- On-site medical clinic, health monitoring and medication management
- Access to Adult Day Services
for more information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 292-5184 if you have any questions or to schedule a visit.
Last updated: May 2, 2019; 5:55 pm