Payment, Insurance and Sliding Fee Information
ICHS accepts cash, check and most major credit cards.
ICHS accepts the following forms of insurance:
- Apple Health, Healthy Options/Medicaid, Medical Care Services (formerly Disability Lifeline/GA-U)
- Washington Health Program
- Amerigroup, Community Health Plan, Coordinated Care, Molina, and UnitedHealthcare)
- Medicare (including Community HealthFirst and other Medicare Advantage plans)
- Most major private insurance (Acupuncture may be covered by some insurance plans; some plans require a referral from a Primary Care Provider.)
If you do not have insurance, our Patient Services Representatives can help you apply for a free or low-cost health insurance plan. We will not turn you away. We also offer a sliding-scale discount program for uninsured patients and for services and medication not covered by your insurance.
Sliding-Scale Discount Program
ICHS’ sliding-scale fees are based on family size and income. Patients will be asked to complete an application to determine how much discount they qualify for. For more information and help in filling out the application, please bring proof of income and talk to one of our Patient Services Representatives.