If you do not have health insurance, our enrollment navigators can help you understand your options, including whether you qualify for a free or low-cost health plan. We will not turn you away, regardless of income, housing or immigration status, or employment. Our navigators are multilingual, multicultural certified specialists, who speak languages including: Amharic, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, Toisanese), Eritrean, Hindi, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Punjabi, Tagalog and Vietnamese. We will provide you with language interpretation if you need it. Our clinic staff can also help you determine your eligibility for ICHS’ sliding-scale discount and other free health programs.
Make an appointment
Call 206.788.3700 to schedule a free appointment to learn about your health insurance options at an ICHS clinic near you.
What to bring
Please bring the following information for all household members to your appointment, if applicable:
- Lawfully present document such as a permanent residence card (green card), passport or naturalization certificate
- ID card or driver’s license
- Social security card
- Most recent three-month proof of income (pay stubs, business quarterly reports, other documents)
- Most recent 1040 tax return
- Employer-sponsored insurance card and information
- Credit card, debit card or prepaid card