ICHS is now hiring Nurses at every level of experience!
Whether you are launching your nursing career, or looking for new advancement opportunities, the ICHS community is here for you.
We are health equity advocates that strongly believe that everyone, regardless of language spoken, immigration or insurance status, or ability to pay deserves quality, culturally responsive care.
Full Time, Part Time, and On-Call • $39.35 to $57.61 an hour 🌟 Eligible for a sign on bonus up to $5,000 for full time or $2,500 for part time
- Registered Nurse - Legacy House - Seattle, WA • Part Time
- Registered Nurse - Holly Park Clinic - Seattle, WA • Part Time
- Registered Nurse Care Management - Shoreline - Seattle, WA • Full Time
- Registered Nurse Care Management - Holly Park - Seattle, WA • Full Time
- Registered Nurse Healthy Aging & Wellness Program - Legacy House - Seattle, WA • Full Time
The Registered Nurse plans, organizes, and implements nursing services to patients in conjunction with providers.
- Education – Completion of a BSN, or an AND, from an accredited institution.
- Experience – One year ambulatory nursing experience preferred, in areas such as public health, community health, or equivalent and experience in multicultural nursing or other social service area and commitment to community health care preferred.
- Other Requirement(s) – Current WA State Registered Nurse (RN) license. Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers.
Assistant Nurse Manager
Full-Time • $42.50 to $62.22 an hour 🌟 Eligible for a sign on bonus up to $5,000
- Assistant Nurse Manager - Holly Park Clinic - Seattle, WA • Full Time
- Assistant Nurse Manager - International District Clinic - Seattle, WA • Full Time
The Assistant Nurse Manager is responsible for the supervision and coordination of activities related to nursing services, within an assigned facility.
This position assists in meeting patient care requirements in accordance with physician instructions, and in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and agency policies and regulations.
- Education - Completion of a BSN, or an ADN from an accredited institution.
- Experience - Three (3) years nursing experience with BSN or/and an ADN with one year of those years in a leadership role required, in areas such as ambulatory, outpatient, public health, community health, or equivalent and experience in multicultural nursing or other social service area and commitment to community health care preferred.
- Other Requirement(s) - Current WA State Registered Nurse (RN) license. Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers. Ambulatory certification within 12 months of hire required.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Full-Time • $28.30 to $41.43 an hour
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Holly Park Clinic - Seattle, WA • Full Time
The Licensed Practical Nurse plans, organizes, and provides nursing services to clinic patients in conjunction with clinic Providers and Registered Nurses.
- Education – Completion of Licensed Practical Nurse program and current Washington State LPN license.
- Experience – Two years LPN experience; and Computer proficiency including EMR. Fluency in English and preferred fluency in an API language.
Emily Brothers launched her nursing career at ICHS in 2018 as an OB nurse, “straight out of nursing school”.
Passionate about health equity, she joined ICHS as a primary care nurse to empower, not only treat, her patients. “[My goal was to] find solutions to their health conditions throughout the social determinants of health.”
At ICHS, Emily has thrived.
Today, she is the Assistant Nurse Manager at ICHS’ Shoreline Medical & Dental Clinic, ICHS’ newest clinic location.
In the integrated care model at ICHS, Emily has worked in small close teams with her colleagues across departments, and learned a great deal from mentors and teammates.
“I see so many different patient cases in so many different areas of medicine every day. I'm constantly, constantly learning, and I really love that. It keeps you humble, but it's really energizing too.”
At the end of the day, she reflects upon the team and mentors at ICHS that keep her going and inspire her.
“There's burnout in a lot of healthcare settings. I really appreciate that I’m working with people who continue to care and to give it their all.”
If you'd like to give your career a boost in fulfillment and advancement, connect with us today!
We are always looking for hardworking, caring and detail-oriented individuals to join ICHS at any of our greater Seattle area/King County clinics. Excellent communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude are a must.