Voting is how you express your opinion! Through voting, we have power to create real change. Voting empowers you to choose your representatives and give input on matters that are important to you and your community.
To register in Washington, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be at least 18 years old by Election Day
- Be a legal resident of Washington state, your county, and precinct for 30 days immediately preceding Election Day
- Not be disqualified from voting due to a court order
- Not be under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction
- Download the National Mail Voter Registration Form to register to vote or update your registration in multiple languages; including Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese.
- Access voter assistance in King County, Washington in Chinese and Vietnamese.
- Learn more about your voting rights in Chinese and Vietnamese.