please follow these instructions carefully
- Visit the DOH Prioritization Guidance Webpage to check eligibility. If you are an eligible ICHS patient, please call 206-788-3700 for an immediate appointment. Do not make your appointment online. If you are not an ICHS patient, please do not call our call center. Use the DOH vaccine locator or check online for an appointment through one of our vaccine locations.
- ICHS is following the minimum age requirements from COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers. Therefore we are vaccinating persons 18 years or older.
Vaccine appointments are eligible for all who live or work in Washington State.
what to expect
- You will be given vaccine safety information.
- We will observe you for 15 minutes.
- If you receive the Moderna vaccine, you will schedule your second shot for 28 days later at the same location.
If you are not an ICHS patient, online scheduling is open for space-available, same- and next-day appointments at the below ICHS vaccination locations. Please do not call our call center, you must make your appointment online.
For more information
- Visit the Public Health – Seattle & King County website for the latest information and updates about vaccine development and distribution.
- Take a look at our vaccine updates and FAQs to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and help answer common questions.
- Learn about free COVID-19 testing at ICHS.